The scaled candle is a ceremonial object of great importance in the culture and tradition of many Mexican communities, and is considered ephemeral art that gives light in life & happiness in love.
In Mexico, wax candles are considered an important role in the religious and cultural framework, and represent the procession conceived with each participant carrying one or several lighted wax candles, which express festivities, love and tradition.
- Due to delicate wax, the candle has a quick burning time.
- Keep matches and foreign objects away from lit candle.
- Keep lit matches away from anything that can catch fire.
Directions for Use
- To prevent fire, burn within sight.
- Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn on cold, wet or unstable surface.
- Stop use when 1/4 inch of wax remains.